Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fusion Cash

Fusion Cash was one of the first sites I joined about six months ago when I started taking surveys at home. It took me about two months to reach the $25.00 minimum cashout because I did not know of all the ways to make money at the site daily so I only visited it a couple times a week. Once I learned of the ways to make money, I started visiting the site every day. Last month, I cashed out at $75.00 and this month, I have over $40.00. These cashouts are for just under an hour a day visiting the site. Fusion Cash is easily my favorite GPT (Get Paid To) site. This blog will detail my daily ventures with Fusion Cash. I will be regularly posting my activity, payments and new offers. I will also be sharing tips, suggestions and ideas in hopes of helping my readers maximize their earnings with Fusion Cash. Check back often in the upcoming days for my posts and before you know it, you could catch the Fusion Cash fever also.

                            Free Money at FusionCash!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. It doesn't sound like very much earning potential to me, but if it can grow into something much bigger, then (definitely) good luck with this!

    ~Rusty

    www.ogriches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment Rusty. It definitely is not a "get rich" opportunity but it is a little extra money every month and with referrals, it can grow into a decent monthly stipend. I actually have a lot of fun with this site on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete